kenalan tauke blog ini

Sunday 23 September 2012

ya ALLAH trouble nye hidupkuh sekarang :(

Assalamualaikum


Last 2days , I post at my FB status that ‎'take over' dapur a week or maybe more....:(

owhh..my maa get well soon. I'm suffered !


So, yeah...lately, my life is very trouble and exhausted maybe because of my maa unwell and my papa too..All those thing I have to do my own..not only cook oke! I have to wake up early (subuh of course) to prepare breakfast for my mom. To wake up my niece Zara (mandikan+make up) and send to her tadika. Practice parenting to be. hik!

But at another side...I can improve my skill how to cook this, how to cook that... see..anything happened have own reason. kahkahkah..

Whatever it is..I thankful because of I have chance to take care of my parents as I wished ! I dont know why, I feel 'I tak bole harapkan' my siblings to take care of my parents..Ecehh..action noo...I think they have their own business or their own responsibility but they didn't as I think..maybe much more better than me. 

As I mention the previous entry I have trial for UPKK...oh not me but my students. So, I have to mark their paper..last trial on 24sept and I must submit their mark to YIS before 1october and...on 1october my students have one again examination which is for final UPKK...and of course once again I have to mark their paper and do the same thing like trial...Can u imagine ? I have 'bertimbum timbum' to mark their paper..but, what ever it this I have to face it.

Unfortunately, Yesterday night..I open my portal for study..then I noticed that I have no submitted my individual assignment which is due date on 22 Sept 2012, 10.15pm. I dont know how much percent for the individual assignment because of in my academic planner 'Assigment (group+indidual) + quizzes =20%. But, I really 'cuak' oke..because for pjj students like me..mark for assigment really really really help you to get better gpa or cgpa of course ! Actually I have a lot of assignment to submit before at the end of this year..kihkihkih..and I have to prepare for intensive week on January 2013, huhuhu. chil dear, chill..because this is what I want what I wished too!



Sometimes, I feel like to shout...I'm tired..I' tired..but I think It is not good way..So, I whisper in my heart..chill..chill..patient.. ALLAH will help you Indeed patient is part of faith. Right ?

My mom please..get well soon..my life is came back to normal. heeeeeeeee..:)  
This sweet words given from my best buddy Huda..